Return and Refund Policy
We understand in certain unavoidable circumstances, our valuable customers would need to return our collections. Although we do not wish our customers to part with the purchase, we do value your decision.
As such, we would like to take this opportunity to clearly stipulate the terms and conditions of our return and refund policy.
1. Pictures of our products portrayed and sold at our website are taken professionally under ambient and with minimal lighting enhancements to depict its originality. Therefore, please do note that colours and contrasts may differ slightly from the purchase, when received. We would like to, regrettably inform our customers that refunds in such cases would not be entertained.
2. Cotton Stories3 products are mostly handwoven and hand-loomed, by experts in the field and as such, "Imperfections are Perfections" when it comes to this. A visual inspection will be conducted on the products to check for any other damages and defects, that are not due to the weaving and looming process. Rest assured, this inspection will be conducted just prior to shipping out orders to our customers, to ensure and guarantee quality. Cotton Stories3 would kindly urge our customers to understand this clearly and to take note that any refund or exchange due to weaving and looming process will not be taken into consideration or entertained.
3. Reasons pertaining to change of mind (“I changed my mind”), exchanging to a later collection (“I want to exchange with new collections as it is nicer"), fabric feel (“I am not happy with the nature and feel of the fabric" - Bear in mind, Linen does crumple , Uppada tissue cotton sarees are stiff and etc) and fabric transparency (“Saree is transparent” ) will not be considered as a valid reason for refund or exchange.
4. In any case, where our customers still need to return the purchase, a request needs to be done within 12 hours from the time the order is collected or received by the customer. This request has to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with
a full unpacking video of the parcel, Order ID and other relevant information deemed necessary (see Point No.5)
5. We kindly ask our valuable customers to bear in mind that failure to furnish relevant information i.e, Customer's Name, Customer's Address, Order ID, Order Confirmation Date and Order Received Date, Unpacking Video to Cotton Stories3, would account in delays in processing the refund or exchange.
6. Cotton Stories3 reserves the right to withhold any refunds until the Returned Product has been received by us. All our products MUST be returned to Cotton Stories3 completely unused, unwashed, untampered, undamaged and in original condition. We do not accept sarees with the blouse pieces cut-off.
7. All refunds will only be done via online bank transfer once Order has been is received, checked and validated by Cotton Stories3. As such, kindly furnish us with your banking details, i.e. Account Holder's Name, Bank Name and Account Number on the return request.
8. All return requests and refunds will not be entertained if our customers do not specify clearly the issue and adhere to furnishing us with all the details and information requested above (See Points 4-7)
9. Any order cancellation request will not be entertained.
10. Return reasons due to delays caused by courier company are not within our control and will not acceptable .